Sunday, November 14, 2004

I DIED FOR LOVE!!




There is a girl
I like so well
She likes me too. I can tell
She stole my heart away from me
And now she wants to set it free
She sat a boy by her side
And told him things she never told me
I went home and mother didn't say a word
Father came home later that night
And searched for me left and right
The stairs he climbed
The door he broke
To see me hanging from a rope
He got a knife
To cut me down
He found a note on the ground
Dig a grave, dig it deep
Place a statue above my feet
A statue of a dove
To show the world
"I DIED FOR LOVE!!"

(an adaptation of something i found online.. dunno the author, hence not quoting it here..)

2 Comments:

Blogger Reine de mots said...

brilliant piece!!!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Reine de mots said...

brilliant piece!!!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home