Monday, March 12, 2007

i'm still me!!




i'm still me!!

i am the painter,
with the glaring white easel..
the muses gift my imagination
with spectrums so impossible!!
as they call to me, the black painter
who's workships black, the absence of color..
who’s jerky hand makes sketches,
mockeries of masterpieces!!
but i'm still me and i love it here!!

i am the singer,
who’s voice cracks and cries
like withered leaves in fall
rich, rhythmic notes
the music of the spheres
float through the very depths of my soul
only to sicken and die
after being flung into the ruthless air..
but i'm still me and i love it here!!

i am the poet,
who pens naught but dead words!!
words of love nd cheer
gone, long gone..
words, that are cheap,
anchors that fail,
to bring magnificent drifting visions
down to earth’s tame lined paper..
but i'm still me and i love it here!!

i am the artist,
who is chained by will
to the unyielding rock of reality.
a flight of poetic fancy
yet one day, one mystical day,
i shall be the artist,
who will make you see,
that therez more to the world than, mere love!!
i'm still me and i love it here!!

roops..



PS: gals.. sowie, this dude is 'not avaialble'..
nd stop askin mme for his cell!! hez committd for heavns sake!!!
loll

* Bright white, acid-free sketching paper with slight surface texture (Bienfang) * Charcoal leads/pencils (Derwent) * Poster paint (Camel-Black) *

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazzzziiing roops.
Man, think i am in love with you.
What do i do?

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work rupesh!!
Keep me posted.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Tripti said...

I was actually hoping you'd put up the one you emailed us. It was fresh and it was happy!

Abt this one...ever wonder why we love misery so much..

1:53 PM  
Blogger preethi said...

good one roopesh,
it reminds me of my ex,

too late to think abt him now.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Stranger in the mirror! said...

loved d verse...thnk u shld keep writin more...

7:30 AM  
Blogger Reine de mots said...

Dam neat stuff...especially the last stanza

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home