Friday, May 27, 2005

dying of brain cloud..

wanted to do something different..
with no charcoal.. no.. it was getting monotonous up here..
was watching "Joe Versus The Volcano".. tom hanks..
supposedly dying of "brain cloud"

braincloud.mp3(70K)
Joe: "Brain cloud! I knew it! Well, I didn't know it, but... I knew it!"




had this face in mind.. the hair covering the better part of it..
i have never been aware before how many faces there are.. there are quantities of human beings, but there are many more faces, for each person has several..
sat down yday to work on this.. but guess what.. the black color had dried out completely.. the closest substuitute available was a 100ml carbon black, fabric paint.. and a size 8 brush.. this is the best i cud do with that..
fabric color on hand-made paper.. and yeah, a li'l charcoal shading.. a li'l..


another interesting rip from the movie.. arguing.mp3 (1084K)
Mr. Frank Waturi (Dan Hedaya): "I know he can get the job. But can he do the job? Harry. Yeah, Harry. But can he do the job? I know he can get the job. But can he do the job? I'm not arguing that with you. I'm not arguing that with you. I'm not arguing that with you. I'm not arguing that with you' Harry! Harry, Harry. Yeah, Harry, but can he do the job? I know he can get the job. But can he do the job? I'm not arguing that with you. Harry, I am not arguing that with you! Who said that? I didn't say that. If I said that, I would have been wrong. Maybe. Maybe. I'm not arguing that with you! Yeah, Harry, I know he can get the job. But can he do the job? I'm not arguing that with you! I am not arguing that with you! I am not arguing that with you! Who told you that? No! I told you that! Me! What? Maybe. Maybe, maybe. Maybe!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liked the work. The hiar is amazing. Even the box outline of the work.
a self portrait??

11:18 AM  
Blogger roadhouse blues said...

** blushing **

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home