Friday, January 14, 2005

Memories are the best souvenirs..

I thought that by telling myself and everyone else that i hated you, I would come to believe it.. But i now realize that by lying, it makes me want you even more.. There are reasons we met, reasons for the good and the bad times, and more importantly, a reason to the end.. We have more to learn, more to experience, and more loving left in this lifetime.. If I could have one lifetime wish, one wish that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday...and you!


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

memories are worst things to possess n best thing to cherish...especially if the good memories when thot the bad ones also come to ur mind..

but awesome sketch wd full f finale ..

Aki

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home