Monday, September 12, 2005

9/11... the day i fell..

9/11.. the day i fell.. the day i let go.. the black day.. wish i could understand.. pray i understand ya when i see ya on the other side.. 9/11..

well, this piece explains a lot about me lately.. especially the title... 'the day i fell'... lately my life has felt like some unfortunate, dark, unexplained fairy tale.. filled with confusion, questions, hatered, and mistrust.. learning new things and loosing memory of so many old things... rather trying to.. and sometimes so predictable.. feel like i'm living a dream at times.. a nightmare of some sort.. where you know you are in the story.. you can feel it.. you know something will happen.. and you want to get out before it does happen.. but you can't because you dont know the way out of it..



as the water turns crimson..
i understand what she has to do..
stop hiding..
and get what she needs..
more crimson..

cry every night..
seeing her face in the dreams..
finding strength in razors..
losing nothing but myself..
and what life is left..

one last moment of bliss..
for with you my heart lies..
all the ties....
all the ties become undone..

it feels like my sadness has won..
the darkness closes around me..
my only wish is to see..
the continuous fall..
something will make it stall..

don't you see me trying?
i'm slit now i'm sliding..
ready for my fade..
i will wait for you here because you are all i know..

i can't leave..
i can't leave..
for you haven't taught me to belive..
9/11.. the day i fell..
i cry...

roops..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home