Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Billion Dollar Moment...

the portrait of BillG.. a souvenir on his Bangalore facility visit..
Manish Sinha, my General Manager was supposed to hand it over.. but then, he called me up on the podium… made me present the souvenir to BillG..

a billion dollar moment…
this indeed would be one of the most cherished moments in my life..

btw, i had written my Suvidha a/c no behind the frame... awaiting a call frm my Citibank on the deposit of a cpl of billions..
will hear from me soon, on the treat...




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Roops ,

Today only i got the photo from somebody else , this is good man , keep it up , but then have a look at ur photo again , it's bit suspicious outlook , auguring a replacement for Bill Gates .

congrats da ,

Mrinal

1:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I remember this day bro.... i think biggest in your history and biggest in mine too.....

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home