Monday, April 17, 2006

Why can’t my sickness be cured??



i wish i could go back to the way things where..
putting my hand on the paper ..
and all the pain and hurt just coming out of me in simple strokes..
some say i have no more anger inside of me..
i say the anger has just started rotting me from the inside out!!
people say it’s everyone else’s fault..
the anger is mine and the effects of it i deal with..
things where better back when things where right..
though very screwed up..
at least there was some feeling in what i said..
“just because you done with the past, doesn’t mean it’s done with you”
my wish is not to forget about everything..
just stop being in a middle ground..
not letting go of the past..
and not moving into a safe place.
i wish i could go back to the way things where..
at least..
i had the reason then!!


* Bright white, acid-free sketching paper with slight surface texture (Bienfang) * Charcoal leads/pencils (Derwent) * Graphite Chunk (General's) * Fabric paint (Camel-Black) *

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the hand of god.. stretched out to hold me.. free me of this miserable life... AWESOME .. you just are brilliant in the way you can capture emotion in your work..

3:17 PM  
Blogger Mitika said...

wonderful work..
i must say

but
i didn't liked fabric colour's strokes

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this 1s gud..raw emotion..frustration hs been penned down very expressively...jus reduce d usage of exclamation marks..it takes away d solemnity of d grave words..

8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I loved the sketch....

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home